So, the “Liebster Award is a chain award created by bloggers and passed on from one blogger to another to encourage connections. It is a wonderful, fun way to interact and make friends in the blogging community.”
These are the rules:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and link them.
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
I’d like to thank Lynn K Scott (The Pink Herald’s Blog)
- Who is someone you admire and why? My mother, she has been through some tough times in life, but through it all put a brave face and never once let her children suffer or want for anything. She’s one tough cookie.
- What is your favorite city? Brighton, UK. I’ve only been there twice but I love the vibe there.
- What did you want to be when you grew up and are you doing that now? I wanted to be a vet. I wanted to save all the animals! Although I am not doing that now, I still think I’m Dr Dolittle.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Somewhere in the Mediterranean. Probably Italy. I love the food and the more relaxed way of life. Plus the weather is nicer!
- Name three things you find admiral in a person.
Courage, being the brave one when it’s the hardest thing, but the right thing to do. Selflessness, it’s actually a lot rarer than you think, but a special quality to find. Forgiveness, we all make mistakes and to truly forgive someone and not make them pay for that mistake over a and over, is certainly a strength I admire. Everyone deserves a second chance, if they truly want it.
- What is your favorite thing to write about? People. How and why we act the way we do, human interaction and the psychology of it fascinates me.
- What do you find inspirational? Everyday life. The people in it that make this world an interesting place!
- What was the last random act of kindness you did? Helping an old lady on the bus who had cut her leg, I helped her with her bags and cleaned her up a bit.
- Past or present, if you could meet one person, who would it be and why? My late father. To spend even just a day with him so he could see me grown up and happy and so that I could ask him all the things I want to know about him. To get to know him as a person would be a wonderful thing.
- If you could have one “do-over” in life, what would it be? I don’t regret anything, I believe that everything in life happens for a reason. I’m still fairly young and would like to see more of the world before I die though!
- Were you surprised to receive this nomination? Yes very! My blog has only been active 3 weeks and I thought it would take a lot longer for anyone to notice me, let alone receive a bloggers award! I am very humbled by it. Thankyou.
Ok, now it’s your turn fellow bloggers! Good luck!
1. If you could be an animal, which one would you be and why?
2. If you could have a super power, what would it be and why?
3. Celebrity dinner party – dead or alive you get to throw a dinner party for 8, who would be sat at your table?
4. In a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice?
5. If there could be one thing in your life that you could get for free (not money) what would it be?
6. If you were to become a millionaire overnight what would be the first outrageous thing you’d buy?
7. If you were marooned on a desert island with one book, one song and one food stuff what would they be?
8. What item of clothing could you not live without?
9. If you could pick any career that you’ve always wanted to do what would it be?
10. Pick 3 favourite movies and why you love them so much.
11. If you could realistically change one thing about our society what would it be?